We have desk space for you at 1800 N Clybourn Ave in the Lincoln Park neighborhood of Chicago. This office has parking and all the tools you need to be successful in the real estate industry.
We have a cloud based Office 365 system which makes working from home easy. We have all the office equipment required to complete any transaction on any type of real estate in all 50 states. Your Illinois license allows you to collect a fee for all types of transactions.
Real Estate is a commission driven business. It is consistency ranked in the top 10 best jobs by US News. If you are willing to show up and put in the effort which will include:
- Working 45 hours a week
- Working 6-12 hours over the weekend
- Contacting people and asking for their business
- Following our direction including excellent integrity with time commitments
- Understanding that it takes two months to get rolling and two years to start growing a business
- You can make $40,000 to $60,000 in year one and 20% more each additional year. You must have 4 months of reserves to start in the business.
Illinois requires agents to have a license to sell real estate. We have business development roles that are license free marketing positions.
- The class can be taken in one week or one month.
- The cost is about $1000 to cover all the costs.